Learn more about the Sanford Arts program.
Know what to expect during your first mammogram appointment
Learn how to find peace and confidence with breast cancer.
Happiness often sneaks in a door you did not think was open.
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
I love people who can make me laugh.
Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Healthy living recommendations for cancer survivors
Know your rights to coverage for reconstruction.
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures.
It's time to get go…(it will be ok).
You've got what it takes...
It always seems impossible until it's done.
- Sonja Lien, MD
- Cheryl Hysjulien, RN, PsyD, LP
- Amy Werremeyer, PharmD
- Andrea Mell, BSN, RN, OCN
- Terri Bentler, BSN, RN, OCN, CN-BN
- Shelby Terstriep, MD
- Heather Knutson, MS, RD, CSO, LD
- Tiffany Olsen
- Marcia Stubstad, RN, CPHON
- Cheryl E. Smith, LICSW, MSW, OSW-C
- Gloria Top, RN, CBCN, CN-BN
- Heather Karu, MD
- Corinne Kompelien, RN, OCN
- Laurie Gromer
- Ellen Grimlie, LRD
- Donna Dwire, RN, CBCN